Ortech’s comprehensive data registry system captures intra-operative and implant data, and patient-reported outcomes in order to measure and analyze patient progress so state-wide and national registries, health systems and larger orthopaedic practices can collect a body of owned-evidence that supports decision-making based on data.
The Ortech comprehensive phiDB package provides –
- Pre-prepared outcome questions that match criteria outlined by CMS in CJR, and criteria recommended by AAOS across any orthopaedic specialty area
- A clinic module which captures PRO data on any computer or tablet in your clinic
- A patient self-serve module which collects PRO data from patients at their home via email links and reminders
- An automated patient-reported outcomes report for providers to share with patients and communicate progress.
- Your owned data to query as you see fit.
- OR module
- Device tracking for easy recall processes and research.
- Interface with EMR/EHR
- OR notes module that eliminates the need for dictation and transcription services
The dataset –
- Quality of life
- Specialty Survey, which may be: Foot and Ankle, Knee (ACL), Knee (Osteoarthritis), Hip (Osteoarthritis), Shoulder, Shoulder (Instability), Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Spine (We use the surveys recommended by AAOS, view more here).
- Customizable questions based on relevant academic studies or health system goals