For some organizations, a full complement of data collection and reporting is out of reach because they don’t have the resources to properly implement a program from OR to implant to patient.
Our patient-reported outcome module helps orthopaedic practices and health systems quickly operationalize patient reported outcomes collection. Outcomes collection can begin within two weeks, and Ortech uses pre-prepared questions that have been recommended by AAOS across subspecialties.
This limited offering uses the same system health systems, orthopedic researchers and statewide and national registries use, but with a focused approach on PROMs only – a foot in the door of complete data collection.
The phiDB lite package provides –
- Pre-prepared outcome questions that match criteria outlined by CMS in CJR, and criteria recommended by AAOS across any orthopaedic specialty area
- A clinic module which captures PRO data on any computer or tablet in your clinic
- A patient self-serve module which collects PRO data from patients at their home via email links and reminders
- An automated patient-reported outcomes report for providers to share with patients and communicate progress
- Your owned data, including automated site benchmark reports
- Implementation and go-live within two weeks of IT team approval
The dataset is aligned with AAOS recommendations, which include –
- Quality of life
- Specialty Survey, which may be: Foot and Ankle, Knee (ACL), Knee (Osteoarthritis), Hip (Osteoarthritis), Shoulder, Shoulder (Instability), Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Spine