More than a data registry.
A partner who will help you solve your operational issues with the right data.
With the right data, and the right partner to help you implement, you can transform the way you do business. Health systems can’t afford one more year of data gone to waste. It’s time to power your orthopaedic services with data that drives decisions.
What our clients are doing with the data:
- Make clinical decisions in real time
- Address issues around outcomes to compete in a geographic area
- Get better data to negotiate better reimbursement
- Recruit and retain surgeons with tools that help them do their jobs – and publish
- Improve accuracy in data and coding to make reimbursement easier and faster
- Benchmark against national standards
- Give data to a statistician to do risk adjustment
- Reduce infection or unnecessary transfusion
- Create charts to track progress
- Retool physician preference items based on value
Most importantly, you will be able to trust the integrity of your data, knowing data-capture is working. That’s because we make sure your data-capture process is adopted and understood by stakeholders – working from day one.
- Slice and dice data by complications, devices, unique patients – and any other measure you want to see. Look at specific intervals for research and cross reference data for quality assurance.
- Improve infection rates and care delivery with better data over the long-term.
- Able to report on quality improvement and to improve relationships with insurer.
- Huge implant library that ties implant details to what’s been implanted in your patients means if there is a recall or something happens with the prosthetics you use, no more guessing games. You’ll know within hours if you have any patients affected.
- Unique patient reporting
- Security of data
- Interfaces with your EMR. Eliminate duplication of data entry by integrating with your EMR to automatically register your patients in Ortech. Send data collected or reports generated in Ortech back to your EMR for legal and reporting purposes
Choosing a data partner is a big decision, and we understand that. We want to make it easy for you to choose Ortech and to know that you’re data is going to support your decisions in the long term.
Learn more about why hospitals and health systems are choosing Ortech: